To say that I am a lazy person, there is nothing to say. In fact, I do not do anything, in which my life does not depend. In general, the issue of motivation came out harshly, but it was decided very simply. I organized courses in Blender in Kazan. There was a group of 10 people and there was nowhere to go. But that did not seem enough. I organized in public - vk.com/blender_kzn, where I promised to publish this course absolutely free. And the way of pulling back or dragging was finally cut off. And he ran. Two classes were held in Kazan on Monday and Friday. That meant that from Tuesday to Thursday, I was editing the recording of Monday's session, and I was getting ready for a class on Friday, and over the weekend I was riding on Friday and preparing to Monday. Somehow, I did not think it would take all the time.

To say that I am a lazy person, there is nothing to say. In fact, I do not do anything, in which my life does not depend. In general, the issue of motivation came out harshly, but it was decided very simply. I organized courses in Blender in Kazan. There was a group of 10 people and there was nowhere to go. But that did not seem enough. I organized in public - vk.com/blender_kzn, where I promised to publish this course absolutely free. And the way of pulling back or dragging was finally cut off.
And he ran. Two classes were held in Kazan on Monday and Friday. That meant that from Tuesday to Thursday, I was editing the recording of Monday's session, and I was getting ready for a class on Friday, and over the weekend I was riding on Friday and preparing to Monday. Somehow, I did not think it would take all the time.
And on the internet the videos stayed for 10 minutes, and the classes lasted two hours. It was not possible to assemble such a suitable material, so I got a trick. Lessons were prepared not only in the form of text, but in the form of a voice that was already engraved and brushed. And the lesson in Kazan was like this: there were two or three parts, during which I included the recorded audio tracks, and at that moment I wrote the program with a mouse, which, in fact, the students saw and wrote a program to record on the monitor. And between the blocks, I discussed the issues of Kazan students. It was a real sport with elements of self-torture.
But in the end, Kazan students and public subscribers, who were almost a thousand people in three months, were satisfied. The purpose of the course was to create your first 3D cartoon. And although the work has reached about 20, the course certainly helped many: some are still doing their cartoons, others are sawing games, the third has just been based on strictly right knowledge. The BlenderTUT course is free on YouTube - goo.gl/LBzAQL and our newcomers in the studio are already going.
That is how the story has come to this day.

image

What is the next?
To be honest, it was not possible to include everything we wanted in the course. I would be happy, but the students in Kazan did not follow the events and had to reduce the concentration of the new one in the lessons. As a result, some points left the announced plan. But even worse, the taste for this business has awakened. I would love to write an advanced course in the Blender program. He would help me and hundreds of start and continue "trideshnikov". I understand very well that many issues of this course are already beyond my competence, so I enlist the support of my colleagues. And they will certainly help if the course starts in production.
There is only a small "MAS". From the first year's experience, I understand how much time is required for this. The new course will take 4 months to work full time and I decided on my first project. I hope no one will consider this as advertising because the usefulness of this course is ten times greater than the cost. So I will leave here a link to my new course "Blender Level Up" - goo.gl/NkuIPk and hope that disinterested readers look through their fingers, and those interested will follow the link and vote with the ruble.
http://www.pvsm.ru/blender/67900

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

For the first time, I wrote to you because there is something to tell and finally appeared a little bit of time. Leitmotiv today will be a topic like learning 3D animation. The point of no return disappeared behind three years ago. So a small group of dreamers, five years in the animation hobby, decided to make a profession out of it. Today it is almost three years old, and a dozen people produce 3D animation: children's series and advertising for computer games. And then, little understanding how to make cartoons, there were six people. The fact that we've never done 3D animation before, and the fact that no one gets the original composition, is a separate story. And today - about how, almost from scratch, an animation studio was created in Kazan, working entirely on free software.

Tangible and Modular Input Device for Character Articulation